Have encountered such a thing as a publishers? Adsense team can disable our ad campaign. They have a right to do it. Google always said that they have right to disable our account, yes. We should bear in mind that Disabled account Account is google's right at all.
But, what can make our adsense account disabled? That would be curious, moreover if your revenue is high, you have a long history as adsense publisher, and you have steady increasing revenue. There must be a reason for disabled account for google Adsense, that would be "INVALID CLICK". Please read at short explanation of "invalid clicks" that google defined
Invalid click activity consists of any clicks or impressions that may artificially inflate an advertiser's costs or a publisher's earnings, and for which we decide not to charge the advertiser. This includes, but is not limited to, clicks or impressions generated by a publisher clicking on his own ads, a publisher encouraging clicks on his ads, automated clicking tools or traffic sources, robots, or other deceptive software.
OK, now let's take a look at my article before at here. Refer to that article, we can say that publisher's will be kind of "protected" from abuse or leisurely or conciusly artificially clicked by someone, thus google don't charge to advertiser. I'm fully agreed with that, it mean, we don't have to worry to made advertiser's billing inflated, and we don't make money such contemptible way.
But, what if suddenly your account is disabled? You have maintained such a long way and your account suddenly disabled? That would be curiously of course. Let's hear what google said about this
Because we have a need to protect our proprietary detection system, we're unable to provide our publishers with any information about their account activity, including any web pages, users, or third-party services that may have been involved.
As you may know, Google treats invalid click activity very seriously, analyzing all clicks and impressions to determine whether they fit a pattern of use that may artificially drive up an advertiser's costs or a publisher's earnings. If we determine that an AdSense account may pose a risk to our AdWords advertisers, we may disable that account to protect our advertisers' interests.
Lastly, please note that as outlined in our Terms and Conditions, Google will use its sole discretion when determining instances of invalid click activity.
Yes, google has it's sole discretion. Google has the right. But what about our right? Can we, publishers, whom worked months, years, and suddenly it's disabled because people's hatred? or curiously? or just to have fun? I wonder... Sorry, i don't have a chance to capture the $0.00 revenue with 2 click, but i'm sure it's someone doing on this.
So, if you have a good faith, then you can go to appeal form, and fill any information neccesary. Let see what google said about our disabled account, and we want to fill appeal form.
We're always willing to work with you to resolve any issues you may have. If you feel that this decision was made in error, and if you can maintain in good faith that the invalid activity was not due to the actions or negligence of you or those for whom you are responsible, you may appeal the disabling of your account.
To do so, please contact us only through our online appeal form.
Once we receive your appeal, we'll do our best to inform you quickly and will proceed with appropriate action as necessary. Please understand, however, that there is no guarantee that your account will be reinstated.
Please also bear in mind that once we've reached a decision on your appeal, further appeals may not be considered, and you may not receive any further communication from us.
Yes, once again, we should bear in mind... It's kind of unfair... But i'm sure Google had good reasons. If you'd like to comment about your closed google account, please comment here.
I'm sure there's lot of people abusing their adsense. But, what about people who never withdraw the balance at big amount, and suddenly it's closed with some unfair reasons? You decide.
The last point of this article is:
- Don't and never let your laptop/computer leave opened. Someone can be curiosly go through your page, and curiosly click your own ad. You really have a bad luck at this time. I don't even know how to tell this to Google
- Children's Off
- Don't lend your computer, especially laptop. Google has it own tracking method. If you still have the cookies left from your previous session, and "UNLUCKILY" your friends click your Ads... then you will have to say goodbye... and maybe this is a really bad situation.
- Don't give your gmail's account to anyone, even it is in emergency because you don't have internet connection at that time. If you are unluckily again, you tell your friend(s) about your site, and they are interested in it. You have to say, that Google aren't blind with your gmail's cookies.
- Always clear your cookies when you logged public computer. It can be happened, when you still leave your cookies. It can lead to someone to browse the history, and... if that "someone" interested in your ad, maybe you're doomed.
- If you're have good revenue in such way, YOU BETTER to confirm it at google. Is it the revenue from valid click? I never do it, but you'd rather have it, it's just a suggestion... altough.
- Don't let, but you can't prevent from someone to curiously go to your site. Don't tell your site to children which is curious about a page contain adsense. Sometimes they can randomly click the ad, really.
- Pray as you each good revenue. Hope that isn't from invalid click
I'm sorry, i don't know more information about this, but let my article be useful to anyone. Account is disabled? Shocked? Fill the appeal form and let Google team know about this.
NB : Don't Abuse People's Adsense Page. It would be a disaster to the publiser.