I want to try demo simple touch application in Delphi 2010. This application is just using the down left touch to close the form. Here is the step by step:
1. Run Delphi 2010.
2. Create New VCL Form Application
3. Save it for precaution.
4. Add TGestureManager and TActionManager to the Form1.
5. Select Touch properties of the Form 1.
6. Drill down. Select GestureManager1 in the Gesture Manager.
7. Go Back to the properties of Form1. Drill down to Gesture – Standard.
8. Check the Down Right.
9. Click the right of the Down Right in no 9. Choose New Standard Actions. This choice is only available if you add the TActionManager in Step 4.
10. Choose File – Exit.
11. Compile Project.
Try to hold your right mouse button and then go down and right. The program will be close. It just as simple as that :).