Friday, July 24, 2009

Free 1 Week Lynda.com

Today I am luck enough to go to Deke page on Lynda.com. The full url is www.lynda.com/deke. I get the 7 days trial starting from 24 July to 31 July 2009. With this one week trial I can watch all the video tutorial that Lynda.com provide. I have been see many video tutorial like Microsoft How Do I and also from Lynda.com. I find that lynda.com is nice video tutorial.

So if you want to prove whenever I am wrong or right, just go to url above and register. Try to get tutorial on your favorite software. Good luck :).

=================== In Indonesia ====================

Hari ini saya cukup beruntung untuk membuka halaman Deke di Lynda.com. Url lengkapnya terletak di www.lynda.com/deke. Saya mendapatkan 7 hari trial mulai tanggal 24 Juli sampai 31 Juli 2009. Dengan satu minggu trial ini saya bisa melihat semua video tutrial yang disediakan oleh Lynda.com. Saya telah melihat banyak video tutorial termasuk Microsoft How do I  dan juga dari Lynda.com. Saya menemukan bahwa Lynda.com adalah sumber yang bagus untuk video tutorial.

Jadi jika anda ingin membuktikan apakah saya salah atau benar, silahkan menuju url diatas dan daftar. Cobalah untuk mendapatkan tutorial dari software favorit anda. Semoga berhasil :).

No comments:

Post a Comment