Monday, April 27, 2009

[HOT] Getting Windows 7 Serial / Key

I just unintended opening my bookmark about Windows 7. One of the url is to get Windows 7 key. Logically I think it is closed. But I am curious to tested.

The result is shocking, I get the Windows 7 Key. I wonder why I still get it. If you want to get Windows 7 key freely and legally just go to here. Here is the screenshot:

image

Picture 1. Getting Windows 7 Key at the End of April 2009

============== Bahasa Indonesia=====================

SAya tidak sengaja iseng-iseng membuka bookmark saya tentang Windows 7. Salah satu url adalah untuk mendapatkan key Windows 7. Secara logika permintaan kunci untuk Windows sudah ditutup. Tapi saya penasaran dan mencobanya.

Hasilnya mengejutkan, saya mendapatkan keynya Windows 7. I heran kenapa saya masih bisa mendapatkannya. Jika anda ingin mendapatkan Windows 7 key secara gratis dan legal silahkan menuju ke sini. Lihat gambar diatas.

No comments:

Post a Comment